TGPL : Teratak Gambar Pte. Ltd.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
TGPL @ facebook

Click

Bilik Tetamu
Organisasi Teratak Gambar
Chairman

Vice Chairman

CEO
(Founder)

Directors
(Administrators)

Secretary

General Manager
(Super Moderator cum Admin)

Technical Manager
(Technical Moderator)

Managers
(Moderators)

Assistant Manager
(Junior Moderator)

Chatbox Manager
(Chatbox's Moderator)

Marketing Executive
(Active in recruiting new members)

Executive
(Most active members)
Latest topics
» tanda tanda awal jatuh cinta
Hello there Folks I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:48 am by apai_chey

» Mengapa Jam Menunjukkan Jam 10.10 ?
Hello there Folks I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 9:33 am by apai_chey

» Adakah anda dapat cari kesilapan?
Hello there Folks I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:43 am by fais

» kenduri besar-besaran
Hello there Folks I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:40 am by fais

» Hantu Jenglot yang dikaji oleh Seekers Malaysia
Hello there Folks I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:38 am by fais

» assalamualikum
Hello there Folks I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:35 am by fais

» Fasha sanda kaki rokok?
Hello there Folks I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:33 am by fais

» Serangga Pelik Berbentuk Daun
Hello there Folks I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:29 am by fais

» Mata Dalam Kemaluan?...
Hello there Folks I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:23 am by fais

» Uri Manusia Dibuat Sup Untuk Kecantikan ?
Hello there Folks I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:58 am by fais

» lubang gergasi
Hello there Folks I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:10 pm by qaidah

» Fosil Bulu Burung Pertama Ditemui
Hello there Folks I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:07 pm by qaidah

» dirakamkan semasa kebakaran
Hello there Folks I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:57 pm by qaidah

» skill terpendam..baru la ader yg sudi snap pic haku,,
Hello there Folks I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:19 pm by michiru

» Ilusi Optik..Lipatan Gambar
Hello there Folks I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:35 am by apai_chey

Poll
Teratak Gambar Pte. Ltd
Membosankan
Hello there Folks I_vote_lcap9%Hello there Folks I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 5 ]
Biasa
Hello there Folks I_vote_lcap14%Hello there Folks I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 8 ]
Menarik
Hello there Folks I_vote_lcap78%Hello there Folks I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 45 ]
Total Votes : 58
Disclaimer
TGPL  does not guarantee the reliability, completeness, accuracy, timeliness or up-to-date-ness of the material presented on the Forum Board. The material (photos, videos or texts) is published "as is", and does not represent the official views and opinions of TGPL.

• Any reliance upon the Material presented on these forums shall be at User's own risk.TGPL does not review the substance of the content posted by users on these forums and is therefore not responsible for any of such content. TGPL merely provides a space for its users to express and exchange their own opinions.

Hello there Folks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
abatoalt

Hello there Folks Empty
PostSubject: Hello there Folks   Hello there Folks I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:46 pm

Whats up All people, Just registered with hardstyle-frequency.team-forum.net. I'm hoping here is the right place to reveal our feelings and as well as views. Btw is "Cara nak host post gambar klik" is the ideal place to submit off topic? When we discuss about risk-free sex we do not imply to eliminate the passion and intimacy from your existence. It in fact indicates stopping and defending you from the sexually transmitted health conditions and minimizing the threat of acquiring the infection. Safe and sound intercourse safeguards you towards unintended pregnancy and some frequent STDs that can be transmitted through intercourse, for case in point chlamydia and gonorrhoea. HIV infection is transmitted primarily through vaginal or anal intercourse with out a condom. Protected sex prevents you from sexually transmitted diseases and HIV. If you have had anal, oral or vaginal intercourse and if you have shared needles then you are at a possibility of HIV infection. You can greatly reduce the chance variable of obtaining HIV infection by sexual intercourse by being aware of and training safer intercourse. HIV infection is distribute via physique fluids this kind of as semen, blood, and vaginal/cervical secretions. Sexual actions that include immediate speak to with semen, blood, or vaginal/cervical secretions are risky and can induce HIV infection. When sex associate just take precautions it minimizes the opportunity of direct contact with individuals fluids and make intercourse safer. Secure intercourse is significant so as to protect both equally the partners from the incurable sexually transmitted disorders. As a result it is vital for the partners to sit jointly and explore what birth control procedures they would choose for. It is also crucial to talk about if either of the companion is at a risk of an STDs. Whilst it is a fragile and hard situation to speak on still it is important. Therefore it is extremely critical to appear for the proper minute to discuss on the theme. It is also essential to be truthful with every other and equally vital to be frank with every single other. If any of the partners is sexually infected then he or she must be daring sufficient to inform it to the spouse and consider important precautions. Typically people hesitate and do not notify their sex partners about it if they have an HIV or STDs which is actually a heinous crime. The two the partners should sit with each other and make decisions as to what precautions they are going to consider. There are a selection of birth regulate choices. Among the various alternatives the use of condoms is a beneficial preference as they are extremely successful if utilized appropriately. They give additional than 90% protection versus sexually transmitted conditions. The condoms have other advantages like as they do not involve a prescription and are effortlessly available at the drug retailers and vending machines. There are other choice that too can be employed like the pill, IUDs, diaphragms, cervical caps, foam, a sponge, Norplant or Depo-Provera, all these are successful in avoiding pregnancy but the DO NOT avoid STDs. Safer intercourse means becoming remaining balanced and becoming good enough to secure and avert from unplanned pregnancy and sexual conditions. It means making the most of intercourse to the fullest and at the exact time displaying respect and treatment for each and every other. Safe and sound intercourse is significant as health comes above enjoyment and we owe a responsibility toward are partners and the society. | Nearly three-four decades in the past, persons would have intercourse with numerous partners without having worrying about deadly disorders. They would not even use condoms. Even so, right after the distribute of fatal diseases like AIDS, Hepatitis-B and similar infections, persons have become additional concerned about sexually transmitted illnesses (STDs). In this article, we want to see how protected is what we contact safe-intercourse? It is virtually impossible to keep away from intercourse and hence we have to have to learn about about probable hazards of it. We will know about pitfalls and doable workarounds to reduce individuals threats. Lots of people think that the phrase 'safe-sex' is equivalent to utilizing a condom. Unfortunately the comprehension is not proper and this form of assumption may even enhance the distribute of sexually transmitted diseases. People may possibly imagine they have insured by themselves against STDs with a condom and entail by themselves with unsafe partners. Condoms are not 100% dependable. They may possibly break and result in pregnancy or even condition transfer. However, utilizing condom is definitely recommended and it will bring
Back to top Go down

Hello there Folks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TGPL : Teratak Gambar Pte. Ltd. :: Ruangan Teknikal TGPL :: Masalah & Tutorial-
Jump to: